We fully undertake the entire tax, labor and insurance spectrum for residents abroad.

– Personal Code Number (Kleidarithmos) issuance

– T.I.N. (AFM) assignment

– Income tax returns

– Real property declarations

– Establishment of a sole proprietorship

– Establishment of a company: S.A. – Ltd. – P.C. – G.P. – L.P. – JOINT VENTURE – NON PROFIT Legal Person

– Submission of the company in development laws, NSRF (ESPA) programs and all kinds of subsidy, Greek and European, programs